Recurring Donation plugin allows you to accept subscription donations via PayPal from your WordPress site.
In order to accept donations from your website you will need to finish the following steps:
- Installing the plugin
- Enter your PayPal Merchant Email in the plugin settings
- Inserting shortcodes to create donation buttons
1) Download the plugin
2) Go to Plugins->Add New from your WP dashboard
3) Click Upload Plugin
4) Select the “recurring-donation.zip” file on your computer and upload it
5) Install and activate the plugin
1) Go to Donate Plugin from your Dashboard.
2) Enter your PayPal Merchant Email address.
3) Click Save Changes to update your settings.
Creating a Recurring Donation Button
Enter the following shortcode to create a donation button.
[dntplgn recurring_amt1="25" recurring_amt2="50" recurring_amt3="100" item_name="For the victims of XX" paypal_email="firstname.lastname@example.org"]
Once your users click on the button they will be redirected to the payment page.
A user can choose to make a monthly or once-off donation